Company motivation statement
Thinking of how people write, I tried to jump in and here is a fleshy document stating a nice company’s motivation.
Focus on user
We build everything from the ground up with you in mind. Whether it’s something new or an enhancement, it is forced to serve you.
Believing this give us enough confidence that, everything else will follow us.
- make products insanely quick, before light emits from it’s source
- show products simple, clean and smart
- democratize and respect it
- don’t #@!% the user
Innovate with focus
- hack - a lot, break your head (not mirrors), repeat
- do one thing really, really good
- follow 80-20 rule - impactful?, do it. Otherwise, throw it
- always ask this - is there a need?
Be bold and honest
Doing big things requires lot of courage. Be bold, just do it.
- no politics
- no fearful decisions
- take responsibilities and collaborate
- take risks, inpire and have fun
- fail and fail faster
- don’t evil for money
Be open, honest, confident and integrated. That’s how we want to be known. It allows us to make better decisions. As clear as a brand new mirror.
Nordible is a digital solutions provider helping organizations achieve their digital goals.
We develop and measure digital solutions, implement impactful brand promotion and SEO strategies and develop software driven by rigorous testing that help your business succeed online and beyond.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for business inquiries.